DIY Garden Seed Packets | Free Printable
Garden Seed Packets: a free download to print at home.
If you haven't already, It's time to start working in the garden! I love spending early mornings in the vegetable garden. Early mornings are a must here in Florida. By 9am most days, no one wants to be outside in the heat.
Today I have a printable to share with garden and vintage lovers alike. DIY Seed Packets you can fill in yourself, a version made with free illustrations I found online, then I took it further by antiquing them. You get all 3 styles, Free!
Here's what you'll need -
- Free Printable
- Plain or Heavy Weight Printer Paper
- Glue or Double Sided Tape
- Download - Save - Print the free template.
- Cut along the outside solid line of the packet.
- Fold along the dotted lines creating a large side flap that will become the back of the packet and a smaller flap on the opposite side, then fold to make a bottom flap.
- Turn the packet over so the unprinted side is facing up. Apply Glue or Double sided tape on the outside of each folded-in flap, then fold over the large side flap to attach to the glue or tape.
- Fold over the top rounded flap to complete the packet.
This is a quick project to store seeds or use as vintage-inspired spring decor.
We would love to see and share what you create from the DIY Seed Packet printable. Tag us on Instagram or Facebook, email us, or link back to Simply Styled Season from your blog. If sharing to Pinterest, please "Pin" from the blog post, not the download link.
Happy Gardening & Decorating,
At the time of this post - If you are already an email subscriber, you received a newsletter with the download attached. If you missed it or are not a subscriber, go ahead and fill out the form below. After submitting the form, you will receive a brief introduction newsletter that includes the download and a discount code for our website.