Pre-Order, Special Order, and Dropship Information
"Special Order": Special Order items are home accents we do not have in stock at our warehouse. When you purchase an item that says "Special Order" in the description, that piece arrives at our warehouse in 7 to 10 days. At that time, we inspect, repack, and then ship it to you. The entire "Special Order" process can take up to 14 to 20 days from when you place your order to when you receive it.
If you order "In Stock" items in the same transaction as something that is "Special Order," they will ship together when the "Special Order" piece arrives.
If you want those items sooner, purchase in-stock pieces separately.
"Pre-Order": A "Pre-Order" is a home accent item we will stock in our warehouse, but it has not arrived yet. When a product is in high demand, or we are trying to stay ahead of a seasonal rush, we will offer our customers the option to place a "Pre-Order" before our inventory arrives. In the item description, there will be an estimated arrival date. That date is when we expect the shipment to come to our warehouse; after it arrives, we inspect, process, and repack all of the pieces pre-ordered before shipping them to you.
Only some items offered on our website will be Dropship. We take great pride and care in inspecting and repacking every piece we sell from our warehouse and, of course, love to include seasonal bowl filler goody bags and the occasional bonus item. We can not do that if something is drop-shipped.
We are comfortable offering our customers this new way of shopping with us because we only drop ship from the manufacturers from which we purchase our in-stock inventory. They ship directly to you from their warehouses based in the United States.
"Dropship": When you see the word "Dropship" in a product description, you must first know that the item will ship to you directly from the manufacturer's warehouse in the US. Once you complete your order, we will contact the manufacturer. They process the order and ship within 3 to 5 days, typically via UPS Ground or FedEx. We will email you a tracking number when the item ships.
When you receive the order, please open it immediately and check for defects or damage. If the item is damaged, please take pictures, email us your order/invoice number, and attach the pictures to the email with a brief description.
We will work with the manufacturer to fix the issue to the best of our ability, which may include a replacement or refund.
Things to keep in mind when purchasing a "Special Order" or "Pre-Order" item:
- After the product arrives at our warehouse, it may not ship for 2 to 3 days, depending on how much inventory has arrived.
- Once shipped, you will receive an automated email with a tracking number. Please allow 24 hours for the tracking information to update within the shipping carrier's system.
- We ship via UPS Ground, which can take 5 to 10 days to arrive at its destination, and some small or lightweight items ship via USPS First Class and Priority Mail, which take 2 to 3 days for delivery.
- "Special Order" and "Pre-Order" arrival dates are an estimate. Yes, there can be delays. If there is a significant delay, we will email you.
- "Special Order" and "Pre-Order" purchases can not be canceled.
- We do not accept returns or issue refunds for "Special Order" items.
- "Pre-Order" items follow our regular store policy for Returns/Refunds.
- Suppose a "Special Order" or "Pre-Order" is oversold or unavailable after purchase. In that case, we will issue a full refund for that item's purchase price and shipping and send you an email notification.
- Please review our policy on damaged items.